There are numerous reasons for why Yoga is important for the body? Yoga is a combination exercise for body and mind. Yoga is for the body, mind and spirit. You learn to use your body, breath and mind to stretch, relax and energize yourself.
Now let us see , how Yoga exercises are useful for your body :
- It creates flexible and strong body.
- It improves respiration, energy and vitality.
- It improves blood circulation
- It regularize body’s metabolism
- Yoga has been proven as being extremely effective for different ailments
- It massages all the internal glands and organs of the body
- Makes you free from stress and tension
- It increases your power of concentration
- Body detoxification: Yoga stretching exercises and breathing techniques improves blood circulation and flushes out toxins from our body.
- A meditative practice in Yoga creates a condition where y you feel that you are not affected by the happening around you and this tremendous feeling makes you happy and calm. As we all know calm and happy mind does not face any physical health problem.