Sinhasana means Lion pose. In this position we roar like a lion. This position is helpful in regularizing tonsils, thyroid and other throat problems. This position even detoxifies your body and a very good form of facial exercise.
1. Sit with your knees bent and spread the knees
2. Place your hands on your knees
3. Take a deep breathe and retain your breathe for few seconds
4. Exhale forcefully with a roaring sound like a lion and take your tongue out and open your eyes to the maximum with raised eyebrows
5. Repeat this 4-5 times
6. Massage your throat after finishing Sinhasana pose