February 18, 2008| | 3 Comments
Rules of Yoga
- Like any other exercise, Yoga should be practiced empty stomach. In case you had food, wait for atleast 3 hours before practicing.
- Relax for 10 seconds atleast after each yoga expercise. Do not exert.
- Avoid excessive intake of tea or coffee when you are practicing yoga.
- Wear loose and comfortable clothes for practicing yoga.
- Like all other workouts you must begin with easy poses, thereafter you can advance to the tough ones.
- Do not practice yoga on bare ground, use thin yoga mat or thick bed sheet for Yoga.
- Before you start Yoga, you must clear your bowels and bladder; clean your nostrils and throat of all mucus.
- Woman should not practice yoga during menstruation.
- Food should be taken after ½ hour of practicing yoga.
- It is a normal rule to exhale while bending forward and inhale while moving backwards.
- The most appropriate time for practicing Yoga is in the morning. It is the time when the mind is calm, composed and fresh.
Tags: rules for yoga, rules for yoga exercise, thnigs to remember before yoga, yoga rules