- Like any other exercise, Pranayama should be performed in empty stomach
- Pranayama should be performed before Asanas (Physical Yoga poses) or any other physical exercise
- Pranayama should be performed sitting in Padmasana, Sidhasana, Sukhasana or Vajrasana
- Initially start with 5-10 minutes of Pranayama exercise and gradually increase the time.
- Do not retain your breathe so long if you does not feel comfortable.
- It is important to free your mind from all your thoughts and think positive while exercising Pranayama poses. Positive thinking creates positive energy in your body.